TRAINING: «Participation of LGBT-Communities and PLWH in National Dialogue as a Basis for Effective Participation in GF Processes »
- 27.09.2016 23:21
- Post Views: 927
«Participation of LGBT-communities and PLWH in National Dialogue as a basis for meaningful participation in processes of Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria»
Date and place: Kyiv, Ukraine, October 2016 (place can change).
The event suggests to discuss the following issues:
- best practices of influence from communities in terms of GF processes;
- how to keep and develop community participation using National dialogue as a basis;
- tools for discussions and advocacy including such advocacy tool as “shadow reporting”.
- To introduce policy, recommendations and requirements of Global fund in issues of participation of PLWH and key communities in National Dialogue to participants.
- To facilitate exchange of experience between participants regarding best practices and obstacles for effective involvement of representatives of PLWH, MSM and trans-people into National Dialogue.
- Based on GF policy and requirements and on participants’ experience, create a “roadmap” of activation of representatives of PLWH and key communities’ participation in National Dialogues on project implementation in terms of GF and after the end of these projects.
Funding will be provided for participants from Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan in case of compliance of applicants to the following criteria:
1) Ready to do some preliminary work before participation in working meeting and training (see section “Preparation for participation” below);
2) Actively participate in work of communities.
Participants’ expenses will be covered as follows:
— transportation from city of residence to the city where training will be conducted,
— accommodation during days of training, including days of arrival and departure,
— food during days of training.
Other expenses should be covered by participants.
You can read more about who facilitators can support and about how exactly you should get prepared for participation in the training here.
Application form can be found by the link: https://goo.gl/forms/jLhDBImB6qzbDdow1. (Please, reply every question of the Form.)
Please, contact event facilitators if you have any questions regarding the training:
— from ECOM: Gennady Roshchupkin, Technical Assistance Coordinator, e-mail: email@example.com, Skype: GENNADYROS
— form ECUO: Alexandra Iatsura, Project Manager of “Regional Platform-EECA”, phone: +38(067)395-61-12, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype: aleksandra.iatsura.
New opportunity to develop innovative harm reduction lead by community – the ViiV Healthcare Positive Action HIV ChallengePositive Action Challenges seek to find innovative solutions to a particular issue or challenge. The ViiV Healthcare Positive Action HIV Challenge has been announced, in partnership with IAS and INPUD. The call for proposals will open on 16 March 2020 at 00h01 GMT and close on 17 April at 23h59 BST. Post Views: 897 Read more
Assessment of civil society and EECA communities’ needs in Technical AssistanceIn 2016 within Regional Platform-EECA project implementation, Alliance Consultancy conducted an assessment of CSOs’ TA needs and gaps, particularly regarding issues of communities, rights, gender and the Global Fund programmes in EECA Region. Post Views: 746 Read more
‘HELP IN THE 28’ FREE ONLINE COURSES ON HUMAN RIGHTSHELP – Human Rights Education for Legal Professionals. ‘HELP in the 28’ – the largest training project within the EU on fundamental rights for judges, prosecutors and lawyers. Post Views: 796 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Model Descriptions of Innovative Harm Reduction Interventions in GC7 14.03.2023 10:35
Costing Guide and Tool for GC7 Community Priorities 14.03.2023 10:16
Global Fund's Community Priorities Annex FAQ 03.03.2023 14:48