New opportunity to develop innovative harm reduction lead by community – the ViiV Healthcare Positive Action HIV Challenge
You can apply for a seed award of £25,000 to pilot a brand-new idea or a grand award of £75,000 to scale up an existing project.
Challenge question: Can you design or scale up a community? If the answer is yes, check the following inclusion criteria.
Successful new ideas or existing projects will:
- Be community or peer-led.
- Meaningfully engage and involve the community of people who inject drugs in the design and delivery of their initiative.
- Promote non-stigmatising, inclusive and comprehensive care for people who use drugs.
- Describe how harm reduction services can be integrated into existing community or local public health HIV support services and/or how HIV services can be integrated into harm reduction services.
- Be able to demonstrate how the initiative drives increased and sustained access to HIV services and support through addressing current barriers e.g. outlining how existing policy, regulatory and programmatic barriers have been addressed to enhance accessibility and quality.
- Demonstrate how the project can be sustained beyond the award.
This is a global call and as such all innovative, relevant ideas and existing initiatives are welcome!
Application Process: All applications should be completed using the CyberGrants online platform, using the following link.
Should you wish to review the documentation prior to completing your application, information can be found here.
Roundtable organized by Global FundOn 26 May (Russian) and 27 May (English) at 10.00 am (Geneva time) Developing Country NGO delegation of the Global Fund Board and the Global Fund Secretariat are organizing the Roundtable “Responses to HIV and TB in times of COVID-19 – strengthening engagement with civil society and communities in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA)” […] Read more
COVID-19 lessons: what can make the HIV programs in the EECA countries more sustainable? (LIVE discussion)On May 5, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. EST (UTC+3), Alliance for Public Health will conduct a special LIVE discussion will be held on opportunities to improve the sustainability of national HIV programs that have emerged in connection with COVID-19. Post Views: 458 Read more
COVID-related Funding Opportunities for Civil Society Working on HIV, TB, Malaria, Gender and Human RightsWe would like to share with you the information about few COVID-related Funding Opportunities available for Civil Society Working on HIV, TB, Malaria, Gender and Human Rights in EECA. Post Views: 2,585 Read more
C19RM Financial Support opportunities for civil society
C19RM Technical Support opportunities for civil society
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).