EHRA is looking for an expert to develop and facilitate CRG Workshop in Tajikistan
The workshop is going to take place in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) on 14 – 15 of November 2018 (subject to change). The working languages of the workshop will be Russian and Tajik.
EHRA is looking for a local and\or regional expert who could be able to develop the content of the workshop and help with its organization and facilitation.
Requirements to the consultant
Submitted application will be evaluated by a selection committee at the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association. To assess the tender applications, the following criteria will be used (maximum amount of points for each criterion):
- The experience of organization and facilitation of a least five (5) national\regional level workshops\seminars\trainings in last three years; (20 points maximum)
- Good understanding of Global Fund related processes in the region and in Tajikistan in particular including those related to social contracting issues and personal involvement in any of them (should be clear from the Letter of Interest); (20 points maximum)
- Good understanding of HIV\TB situation in Tajikistan (should be clear from the Letter of Interest); (10 points maximum)
- Good understanding of the specifics of NGOs’ work in Tajikistan (should be clear from the Letter of interest); (10 points maximum)
- Good communication skills; (10 points maximum)
- Tolerant attitude towards representatives of key communities affected by HIV; (10 points maximum)
- Fluent written and spoken Russian and Tajik (exclusive requirement for local experts); (10 points maximum)
- Optimal daily rate (10 points maximum)
The maximum possible amount of points is 100. Based on the results of the tendering process EHRA could decide to sub-contract more then one consultant to complete the tasks within this ToR.
How to apply
The candidates are invited to submit their CV, Letter of Interest and state the daily rate in USD (including the taxes) by e-mail referenced under title “Consultant to develop and facilitate CRG Workshop in Tajikistan” to email@example.com by COB 08 of October 2018 24:00 EET.
Before you will apply, please read the Terms of Reference carefully.
Saving $73,4 million on ARVs for 3 years: The EECA strategy on sustainability of HIV services will be presented in KyivOn 26-27 of March, partners’ meeting dedicated to the launch of a three-year multi-country project “Sustainability of Services for Key Populations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia” funded by The Global Fund, will be held in Kyiv. The meeting will bring together participants from 24 countries. Post Views: 14 Read more
Global Fund’s new HIV and TB multicountry grants in EECA begin implementationThe Global Fund Board has recently approved several multicountry grants, whose aim is to address priorities “deemed critical to fulfil the aims of the Global Fund 2017-2022 strategy,” and to address needs that are not being fulfilled by national (single country) allocations. Post Views: 39 Read more
Berlin to host 11th IAS Conference on HIV Science in 2021IAS 2021 will take place at Messe Berlin on 18-21 July 2021. It is expected to convene 6,000 scientists, clinicians, public health experts and community leaders from over 140 countries. Post Views: 0 Read more
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
The Global Fund eligibility list for 2019 13.03.2019 13:35
HUMAN RIGHTS FUND - CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2019 - deadline 11 March 28.02.2019 16:06