EHRA is looking for an expert to develop and facilitate CRG Workshop in Tajikistan
The workshop is going to take place in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) on 14 – 15 of November 2018 (subject to change). The working languages of the workshop will be Russian and Tajik.
EHRA is looking for a local and\or regional expert who could be able to develop the content of the workshop and help with its organization and facilitation.
Requirements to the consultant
Submitted application will be evaluated by a selection committee at the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association. To assess the tender applications, the following criteria will be used (maximum amount of points for each criterion):
- The experience of organization and facilitation of a least five (5) national\regional level workshops\seminars\trainings in last three years; (20 points maximum)
- Good understanding of Global Fund related processes in the region and in Tajikistan in particular including those related to social contracting issues and personal involvement in any of them (should be clear from the Letter of Interest); (20 points maximum)
- Good understanding of HIV\TB situation in Tajikistan (should be clear from the Letter of Interest); (10 points maximum)
- Good understanding of the specifics of NGOs’ work in Tajikistan (should be clear from the Letter of interest); (10 points maximum)
- Good communication skills; (10 points maximum)
- Tolerant attitude towards representatives of key communities affected by HIV; (10 points maximum)
- Fluent written and spoken Russian and Tajik (exclusive requirement for local experts); (10 points maximum)
- Optimal daily rate (10 points maximum)
The maximum possible amount of points is 100. Based on the results of the tendering process EHRA could decide to sub-contract more then one consultant to complete the tasks within this ToR.
How to apply
The candidates are invited to submit their CV, Letter of Interest and state the daily rate in USD (including the taxes) by e-mail referenced under title “Consultant to develop and facilitate CRG Workshop in Tajikistan” to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 08 of October 2018 24:00 EET.
Before you will apply, please read the Terms of Reference carefully.
The sustainability of the results of the last Global Fund HIV grant for Russia are under a threat
Abstract: The results of the implementation of the recently closed HIV program in Russsia are under a threat due to the ineligibility of country ...Read more
Global Fund grant to Ukraine finds treatment success for multidrug-resistant TB with two-pronged approach
Author: Ivan Varentsov, EHRA Sustainability and Transition Advisor and Coordinator of the EECA Regional Platform for Communication ...Read more
UN General Assembly High-Level Meeting on Ending TB
Heads of State will gather in New York on 26 September this year at the United Nations General ...Read more
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
WEB developer is needed for a long-term contract 17.09.2018 14:20