Coordinating with communities: practical tips
We would like to bring to your attention one of them – Cooperation with communities.
Aim of the guidance is expansion and improvement of active and meaningful engagement of public sector in the development, implementation and monitoring of coherent national responses to HIV/AIDS epidemic.
This guidance contains practical variants of standards, structures, procedures and methods, out of which interested parties can choose the most interesting and useful ones for them, in a certain context.
The guidance consists of 4 parts:
- Part A. General information on communities engagement
- Part B. Work on communities engagement
- Part С. Action cards
- Notes on conducting seminars
This guidance can be used as:
- Tools of assessment of strong and weak points of current engagement level of public sector into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to HIV.
- Tools of development of intersectoral action plan on increase and improvement of level of engagement of public sector into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to AIDS.
- Tools of advocacy, expansion and funding of public sector engagement into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to AIDS, and network understanding in public sector.
- Basis for development of local and regional guidance on public sector engagement into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to AIDS.
You can see and download the guidance on ICASO website.
IREX Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2017-18: Addressing Issues related to Environment, Women and GenderPost Views: 1,639 Read more
Guidance “Work together” on significant participation of communities in national programs of response to HIV infection«Work together» is a guidance on increase and improvement of significant participation of communities sector in all aspects of national programs of response to HIV/AIDS. Particular attention in the guidance is paid to processes of national planning and decision–making. Post Views: 769 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Global Fund Community Engagement Toolbox (Updated August 2023) 05.09.2023 14:33