Coordinating with communities: practical tips
We would like to bring to your attention one of them – Cooperation with communities.
Aim of the guidance is expansion and improvement of active and meaningful engagement of public sector in the development, implementation and monitoring of coherent national responses to HIV/AIDS epidemic.
This guidance contains practical variants of standards, structures, procedures and methods, out of which interested parties can choose the most interesting and useful ones for them, in a certain context.
The guidance consists of 4 parts:
- Part A. General information on communities engagement
- Part B. Work on communities engagement
- Part С. Action cards
- Notes on conducting seminars
This guidance can be used as:
- Tools of assessment of strong and weak points of current engagement level of public sector into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to HIV.
- Tools of development of intersectoral action plan on increase and improvement of level of engagement of public sector into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to AIDS.
- Tools of advocacy, expansion and funding of public sector engagement into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to AIDS, and network understanding in public sector.
- Basis for development of local and regional guidance on public sector engagement into national coordination authorities and processes, connected to AIDS.
You can see and download the guidance on ICASO website.
IREX Community Solutions Program (CSP) 2017-18: Addressing Issues related to Environment, Women and GenderPost Views: 843 Read more
Guidance “Work together” on significant participation of communities in national programs of response to HIV infection«Work together» is a guidance on increase and improvement of significant participation of communities sector in all aspects of national programs of response to HIV/AIDS. Particular attention in the guidance is paid to processes of national planning and decision–making. Post Views: 339 Read more
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
TB Europe Coalition holds its third webinar 23.06.2020 15:44
Call for Proposals for small grants in Armenia and Kazakhstan 22.06.2020 16:56
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System 19.06.2020 16:11
Town Hall with Global Fund Executive Director Peter Sands 18.06.2020 09:20
Launch of open consultation on Global Fund Strategy development 09.06.2020 14:59