WEBINAR Opportunities for civil society within the Global Fund’s Community, Rights & Gender Technical Assistance Program in 2022
- 01.04.2022 14:13
- Post Views: 135
When: 6th of April, 1 pm Kyiv time / 12 pm CET
Length: 1 hour 30 min
Language: English (with simultaneous translation into Russian)
How to access: please register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUpce2pqz4sEtbqG4b9xj1VehNrFB6I5FiX
- Annabelle Metzner, Community Engagement Program Officer, Community, Rights, and Gender Strategic Initiative, The Global Fund
- Ivan Varentsov, Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
Aim: to remind the participants about the opportunities available for civil society and communities within the Global Fund’s CRG TA Program in 2022, including if and how the CRG TA could be used to address the current refugee crisis in Ukraine and neighboring countries caused by the war.
Target audience: NGO and communities’ representatives from the next EECA countries eligible for CRG technical assistance: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Romania (TB), Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan (TB), Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Information about the current phase of the Global Fund’s Communities, Rights, and Gender (CRG) Strategic Initiative (Annabelle Metzner)
- About the Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) Technical Assistance Program, including:
- Overview of short-term technical assistance, including opportunities to mobilize TA in the context of the refugee crisis in Ukraine (Annabelle Metzner)
- TA Request form and its brief overview (Ivan Varentsov)
- Current list of TA Providers (Ivan Varentsov)
- Examples of the successful cases of CRG TA provision in EECA (Ivan Varentsov)
- The EECA Regional Platform and its role with regard to CRG TA Program (Ivan Varentsov);
Here you may access the CRG TA Request form as well as the CRG Technical Assistance Guidance Note and the list of the CRG TA providers https://www.theglobalfund.org/en/funding-model/throughout-the-cycle/community-engagement/
GF RFP: Implementation support in Breaking Down Barriers countries (2024-2026) (Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine)Post Views: 4 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Global Fund Community Engagement Toolbox (Updated August 2023) 05.09.2023 14:33