Webinar C19RM 2.0 – What is it, why and how to be involved, and what technical support opportunities are available for Civil Society and communities
- 19.04.2021 11:41
- Post Views: 518
When: 21st of April, 12 pm Kiev time
Length: 1 hour
Language: Russian / English
How to access: please register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwpfu-oqjkoEtRB00LUV6BOm0prlKQKNeLT
- Gilles Cesari, Senior Advisor, Key Populations and Community Responses, CRG Department, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Erika Castellanos, Director of Programs, GATE
- Ivan Varentsov, Coordinator of the EECA Regional Platform for Communication and Coordination, Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
Objectives: To inform Civil Society (CS) and communities’ representatives in EECA about the C19RM, why it is important for CS and community representatives to be involved into the country dialogue process, how they could be involved and what TA opportunities are available.
Target audience: Civil society and communities’ representatives from EECA involved in national and regional level Global Fund-related processes.
- Welcome, brief overview of the webinar’s objective and agenda – EECA Regional Platform (5 min)
- Information of the C19RM and brief overview of the new guidelines for C19RM 2.0 – Global Fund (20 min)
- Meaningful engagement of communities in C19RM 2.0. process – GATE (15 min)
- TA opportunities available for communities within the CRG TA Program and from the Regional Platform with regard to C19RM – EECA Regional Platform (10 min)
- Q&A (10 min)
Materials and presentations
Capacity building on-line workshop: Transforming research evidence into actionable recommendations on the example of the Baseline Assessment using Annex 2 of the Multisectoral Accountability Framework (MAF-TB) to accelerate progress to end TuberculosisPost Views: 17 Read more
The Elton John AIDS Foundation: Apply for RADIAN Unmet Need Fund grant fundingPost Views: 15 Read more
C19RM Financial Support opportunities for civil society
C19RM Technical Support opportunities for civil society
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).