Terms of Reference for the consultant to document successful case of Global Fund’s CRG Technical Assistance provision in Tajikistan in 2019 – 2020
- 26.07.2021 20:25
- Post Views: 180
Since 2017 Eurasian Harm Reduction Association is being the host of the EECA regional Platform for Communication and Coordination. One of the EHRA responsibilities in its role as EECA Regional Platform is to promote the Global Fund’s Community, Rights and Gender (CRG) Technical Assistance Technical Assistance Program among civil society and communities’ representatives involved into the Global Fund related processes in EECA countries.
To better inform and motivate CSOs and CBOs in the region to use the Technical Assistance (TA) available within this Program in 2021, EHRA is planning to document a number of successful cases of CRG TA provision in EECA including the one in Tajikistan in 2019 – 2020.
EHRA is looking for the consultant to help with such documentation.
Key tasks to be conducted by the consultant
The consultant is expected:
- To propose the format and structure of the case study to be developed as a result of the documentation.
- To collect all required information needed to document the selected successful case of CRG TA provision in Tajikistan in 2019 – 2020. The methods of data collection should include:
- the desk review of all documents (TA request, ToR for the TA provider as well as for the TA experts, TA budget, final report on the TA provision, documents resulted from the TA etc.) related to the provided TA;
- the interviews with the representatives of the following key stakeholders: TA recipient, TA provider, GF CRG Department, experts involved into the TA provision, other national direct beneficiaries of the TA being provided (not less than 4 interviews per case).
- To develop a case study describing the successful case of CRG TA provision in Tajikistan in 2019 – 2020.
Document presenting the description of the preselected successful case of CRG TA provision in Tajikistan in 2019 – 2020.
The length of the document should not exceed 5 pages including the 1-page summary of the successful TA case.
The language of the resulted documents should be English or Russian (to be agreed between the EHRA and consultant).
- By 6th of August – to propose the format and structure of the final document to be developed.
- By 11th of August – to identify the key stakeholders to be interviewed and start data collection.
- By 25th of August – to provide EHRA with the draft case study for a feedback and comments.
- By 1st of September – to provide EHRA with the final product.
Cost of services
The total contract cost for the work of the consultant under this ToR should not exceed 600 USD (including all taxes).
An evaluation panel will assess the extent to which proposals submitted in response to this announcement meet the evaluation criteria below.
The minimum technical score is 90. Only candidates with a minimum score of 90 points out of a maximum of 100 are considered eligible for the assignment. Consultants with proven work experience in the community organization would be given a priority.
The candidates with the highest technical score that meets the requirement will be invited for negotiation of the agreement.
|Good understanding of the Global Fund CRG TA Program (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Knowledge of, and access to, relevant stakeholders to be interviewed as well as to the other relevant sources of information (should be clear from LoI)||25 points|
|Experience of undertaking similar assessments and a strong record of adherence to evidenced-based approaches (should be clear from CV and LoI)||25 points|
|Proven set of skills for interviewing, conducting a literature review, and writing (should be clear from CV and LoI)||25 points|
Additionally, the consultants should have:
- No conflict of interest (should be declared in the Letter of Interest);
- Fluent English and Russian languages.
How to apply
The individual consultants are invited to submit their CV and the Letter of Interest (LoI) by e-mail referenced under title “Consultant to document successful case of CRG TA provision in Tajikistan” to email@example.com by COB 09 of August 2021 24:00 EET.
Webinar: Assessing the fulfillment of commitments taken by the government to ensure the sustainability of HIV response among key populations in Georgia in the context of transition from the Global Fund’s supportPost Views: 9 Read more
Georgia: Benchmarking sustainability of the HIV response among Key Populations in the context of transition from Global Fund support to domestic fundingPost Views: 2 Read more
C19RM Financial Support opportunities for civil society
C19RM Technical Support opportunities for civil society
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).