Assessment of Existence and Use of HIV Packages of Services for Key Populations
In addition to the desk reviews, 32 countries received follow-up visits. Countries visited were:
- Asia and the Pacific: Afghanistan, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines
- Eastern and Southern Africa: Angola, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, South Africa
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Latin America and Caribbean: Dominica Republic, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Peru
- Middle East and North Africa: Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia
- West and Central Africa: Benin, Cameroon, Mali, Sierra Leone, Togo
The Global and Regional reports are available by the following link.
Original Source of the Publication: APMG Health
Global Fund Webinar: An Overview of the Application ProcessTo share information about the 2020-2022 funding cycle, the Global Fund will be hosting a series of webinars over the next few months. Read more
Global Fund Webinar: What’s New and Different for the 2020-2022 Allocation PeriodTo share information about the 2020-2022 funding cycle, the Global Fund will be hosting a series of webinars over the next few months. Read more
Gilead Sciences and the Elton John AIDS Foundation Launch RADIAN Initiative to Address HIV in EECAGilead Sciences, Inc. and the Elton John AIDS Foundation today announced the launch of the ground-breaking RADIAN initiative at the Fast-Track Cities 2019 conference in London. Read more
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Voicing Community Interests in the Global Fund 29.03.2019 14:34