Assessment of Existence and Use of HIV Packages of Services for Key Populations
In addition to the desk reviews, 32 countries received follow-up visits. Countries visited were:
- Asia and the Pacific: Afghanistan, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines
- Eastern and Southern Africa: Angola, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, South Africa
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Latin America and Caribbean: Dominica Republic, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Peru
- Middle East and North Africa: Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia
- West and Central Africa: Benin, Cameroon, Mali, Sierra Leone, Togo
The Global and Regional reports are available by the following link.
Original Source of the Publication: APMG Health
HIV prevention services for key populations in Albania on the brink of collapse – open letter from Albanian NGOsAlbanian NGOs issued an open letter expressing their concerns regarding a difficult context of provision of HIV services to key populations groups in Albania. Read more
Global Fund Webinar – Matching FundsOn January the Global Fund will be offering a webinar on Matching Funds. This webinar will include detailed guidance on the process and the conditions for each of the matching funds for the new cycle, along with a Question and Answer session for any outstanding clarifications. Read more
OIG Advisory Review on Removing human rights-related barriers: Operationalizing the human rights aspects of Global Fund Strategic Objective 3Stigma, discrimination and punitive laws and practices have long blocked national responses to HIV, TB and malaria. Recognizing that maximum impact in the fight against the three diseases cannot be achieved without taking the human rights of beneficiaries into account, the Global Fund has elevated its commitment to removing human rights-related barriers to accessing services […] Read more
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Voicing Community Interests in the Global Fund 29.03.2019 14:34