Assessment of Existence and Use of HIV Packages of Services for Key Populations
In addition to the desk reviews, 32 countries received follow-up visits. Countries visited were:
- Asia and the Pacific: Afghanistan, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines
- Eastern and Southern Africa: Angola, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, South Africa
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia: Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kosovo, Kyrgyz Republic, Moldova, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Latin America and Caribbean: Dominica Republic, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Peru
- Middle East and North Africa: Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia
- West and Central Africa: Benin, Cameroon, Mali, Sierra Leone, Togo
The Global and Regional reports are available by the following link.
Original Source of the Publication: APMG Health
Letter to Global Fund on the emergency with sustainability of harm reduction in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria and RomaniaIn advance of the upcoming 42nd meeting of the Board of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (the Global Fund) as well as the Global Fund Regional Meeting for Eastern Europe and Central Asia to take place in Istanbul on 26-27 November, 2019, forty two (42) civil society and community organisations and networks […] Read more
Global Fund Webinar: the Tailored for National Strategic Plans Application ApproachTo support a preparation for the next funding cycle, the Global Fund will continue hosting its series of webinars over the next few months. Read more
Global Fund Webinar: the Tailored for Focused Portfolios and Tailored for Transition Application ApproachesTo support a preparation for the next funding cycle, the Global Fund will continue hosting its series of webinars over the next few months. Read more
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Voicing Community Interests in the Global Fund 29.03.2019 14:34