Online courses for NGOs
- 05.08.2016 07:36
- Post Views: 784
“Ресурсний Центр ГУРТ”, a Ukrainian informational resourse has gathered a selection of online courses that may be interesting for Ukrainian NGOs. We have picked the ones that may be useful, interesting and relevant for you.
In Introduction to Project Management, you will learn practical ways to use project management skills, whether your project is large or small; core knowledge and applied skills in project management; essential communication skills to help you manage a project; an understanding of why today’s projects are more complex.
Length: 6 weeks (2-3 hours per week)
Price: FREE (add a Verified Certificate for $50)
Больше курсов по управлению проектами, которым мы бы рекомендовали уделить внимание собраны здесь.
What the Course Will Provide You.
I will provide solutions to the challenges that I’ve seen in the form of documents and handbooks that you can download. You are free to use all of the templates, examples and handbooks that I’ve developed to get your organization running efficiently, develop donor relationships, get your projects running on track, and improve the lives of your community members.
You can use these course materials to:
– develop a brand-new project from scratch in response to a donor request for a proposal
– help a new staff member inherit and launch a project designed by a former staff member
– get a current project with challenges back on track.
What am I going to get from this course?
- The course has been developed so that YOU can design a real, international development project, in real time, and package it in preparation for sharing with a donor. So you won’t just be learning how to do this, you will complete this course with a finished product ready to request funding.
- This course provides a system for you to use in developing successful projects and includes the tools needed to assess and organize information about challenges that communities face, approach funding organizations, work side-by-side with communities to develop long-term, sustainable programs, empower communities to take full charge of programs once up and running.
Consists of 3 courses:
- Introduction to the Nonprofit Sector, Nonprofit Organizations, Nonprofit Leadership and Governance
- The Roles and Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards of Directors within the Governance Process
- The Factors that Influence the Effectiveness of Boards and the Governance Process
And a Capstone Project – Managing Board Change for Higher Levels of Leadership and Governance Effectiveness
You can take the courses separately or in a package as a Specialisation.
Price: $49 per course, or $176 USD (-10%) for the Specialisation
This is a four-week course from the University of Amsterdam, that will teach you:
- The Beginnings of Communication Science
- Technical Approaches to Communication Science
- Cultural and Social Approaches to Communication Science
And will end with a Final Exam.
For courses available only in Ukrainian please see the article in Russian.
GF RFP: Implementation support in Breaking Down Barriers countries (2024-2026) (Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine)Post Views: 4 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Global Fund Community Engagement Toolbox (Updated August 2023) 05.09.2023 14:33