5 new grant proposals from the Global Fund
- 13.08.2020 16:09
- Post Views: 142
- Long term capacity strengthening of HIV key population networks and organizations download in English
- Civil Society or Community Organization to host a Regional Platform for Coordination and Communication download in English
- Long term capacity strengthening of Community Networks and Organizations of People Affected by Tuberculosis (TB) download in English
- Long term capacity strengthening of community-led networks and organizations responding to malaria download in English
- Civil Society and Community Short-Term TA Provider download in English and in French (proposals must be submitted in English)
These are all posted on the Global Fund’s Business Opportunities page.
For opportunities #1-4, the deadline for questions is 21 August 2020 and the RFP closing date is 7 September 2020.
For opportunity #5, the RFP closing date is 14 September 2020.
Join the Global Civil Society and Community Roundtable “RAIN OR SHINE: Meaningful Engagement in Global Fund Processes During COVID-19”Building on the regional civil society roundtables to date, a global civil society roundtable is planned for 5 November 2020 to consolidate learning on meaningful community engagement in Global Fund-related processes amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Post Views: 33 Read more
Call for Membership to the Communities Delegation to the Board of The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and MalariaThe mission of the Communities Delegation is to bring the voices and issues of people living with HIV, Tuberculosis and Malaria to the deliberations of the Global Fund Board and its committees, and through this, to ensure greater and sustained impact of the Global Fund at the community level. Post Views: 90 Read more
The Global Fund’s 6th Partnership Forum: Call for Civil Society participant nominationsThe Global Fund is preparing to host its 6th Partnership Forums, to be held virtually in 2021 and is currently seeking its partners’ support to identify and nominate potential participants. Post Views: 155 Read more
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Community Engagement Toolbox 06.10.2020 11:30
Funding Opportunity: UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women 02.10.2020 12:15