5 new grant proposals from the Global Fund
- 13.08.2020 16:09
- Post Views: 766
- Long term capacity strengthening of HIV key population networks and organizations download in English
- Civil Society or Community Organization to host a Regional Platform for Coordination and Communication download in English
- Long term capacity strengthening of Community Networks and Organizations of People Affected by Tuberculosis (TB) download in English
- Long term capacity strengthening of community-led networks and organizations responding to malaria download in English
- Civil Society and Community Short-Term TA Provider download in English and in French (proposals must be submitted in English)
These are all posted on the Global Fund’s Business Opportunities page.
For opportunities #1-4, the deadline for questions is 21 August 2020 and the RFP closing date is 7 September 2020.
For opportunity #5, the RFP closing date is 14 September 2020.
Regional Civil Society Meeting “Ensuring meaningful community engagement during the development of national funding requests for Global Fund Grant Cycle 7 (GC7) in EECA in 2023”Post Views: 8 Read more
Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board MeetingСommunique on the Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board Meeting which took place on 10 – 11 of May in Hanoi, Vietnam, issued by the Developing Country NGO (DCNGO) Delegation to the Global Fund Board. Post Views: 13 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
The worsening HIV crisis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia 31.05.2023 14:36
Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board Meeting 30.05.2023 10:39
Webinar: Updates on C19RM and Pandemic Preparedness 29.05.2023 11:11