Webinar: Implementation of the Component 2 of the Global Fund’s CRG Strategic Initiative in Kyrgyzstan (2021 – 2023): activities focused on young people who use drugs, sex workers, and of people affected by TB
- 21.05.2021 19:01
- Post Views: 489
When: 25th of May, 5 pm Bishkek time
Length: 1 hour 30 min
Language: Russian / English
How to access: please register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEucOyorTwtHdzghu5ahE_xVN6Z2ZcJILjw
- Mick Matthews, Senior Programme Officer – Global Fund, Global Network of Sex Work Projects (NSWP)
- Karina Kobogonova, Community Development and Advocacy Specialist, NGO Tais Plus (Kyrgyzstan)
- Ishwor Maharjan, Project Manager, Youth RISE
- Yuliia Kalancha, TBEC Executive Director
- Maria Golovanevskaya, Senior Program Officer, Community, Rights and Gender Department, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Ivan Varentsov, Coordinator of the EECA Regional Platform for Communication and Coordination, Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
- to inform the civil society in Kyrgyzstan (foremost the representatives of TB, PUD and sex workers’ communities) about the activities being planned as a part of the Component 2 of the CRG SI, explain their aims and objectives, expected results, impact and how the communities’ representatives could be involved and benefit.
- to help the Component 2 CRG SI partners to become better informed about each other’s activities in country, for the coordination purposes.
- representatives of TB, PUD and SW communities in Kyrgyzstan, partner organizations working with these communities in Kyrgyzstan.
- partners implementing activities within the Component 2 of CRG SI in ECCA region
- Welcome, brief overview of the webinar’s objective and agenda – EECA Regional Platform (5 min)
- Overview of the CRG SI and its Component 2 in particular – Maria Golovanevskaya (10 min)
- Overview of NSWP’s approach to the CRG SI – NSWP (10 minutes)
- The activities being planned with a focus on the sex workers’ community – NSWP and Tais Plus (15 min)
- The activities being planned with a focus on the young people who use drugs – Youth RISE (15 min)
- The TB focused activities being planned – Yuliia Kalancha (15 min)
- Brief overview of the GF CRG TA Program – EECA Regional Platform (10 min)
- Q&A (10 min)
Materials and presentations (in russian)
GF RFP: Implementation support in Breaking Down Barriers countries (2024-2026) (Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine)Post Views: 4 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Global Fund Community Engagement Toolbox (Updated August 2023) 05.09.2023 14:33