Webinar: Implementation of the Component 2 of the Global Fund’s CRG Strategic Initiative in Kyrgyzstan (2021 – 2023): activities focused on young people who use drugs, sex workers, and of people affected by TB
- 21.05.2021 19:01
- Post Views: 216
When: 25th of May, 5 pm Bishkek time
Length: 1 hour 30 min
Language: Russian / English
How to access: please register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEucOyorTwtHdzghu5ahE_xVN6Z2ZcJILjw
- Mick Matthews, Senior Programme Officer – Global Fund, Global Network of Sex Work Projects (NSWP)
- Karina Kobogonova, Community Development and Advocacy Specialist, NGO Tais Plus (Kyrgyzstan)
- Ishwor Maharjan, Project Manager, Youth RISE
- Yuliia Kalancha, TBEC Executive Director
- Maria Golovanevskaya, Senior Program Officer, Community, Rights and Gender Department, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Ivan Varentsov, Coordinator of the EECA Regional Platform for Communication and Coordination, Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA)
- to inform the civil society in Kyrgyzstan (foremost the representatives of TB, PUD and sex workers’ communities) about the activities being planned as a part of the Component 2 of the CRG SI, explain their aims and objectives, expected results, impact and how the communities’ representatives could be involved and benefit.
- to help the Component 2 CRG SI partners to become better informed about each other’s activities in country, for the coordination purposes.
- representatives of TB, PUD and SW communities in Kyrgyzstan, partner organizations working with these communities in Kyrgyzstan.
- partners implementing activities within the Component 2 of CRG SI in ECCA region
- Welcome, brief overview of the webinar’s objective and agenda – EECA Regional Platform (5 min)
- Overview of the CRG SI and its Component 2 in particular – Maria Golovanevskaya (10 min)
- Overview of NSWP’s approach to the CRG SI – NSWP (10 minutes)
- The activities being planned with a focus on the sex workers’ community – NSWP and Tais Plus (15 min)
- The activities being planned with a focus on the young people who use drugs – Youth RISE (15 min)
- The TB focused activities being planned – Yuliia Kalancha (15 min)
- Brief overview of the GF CRG TA Program – EECA Regional Platform (10 min)
- Q&A (10 min)
Materials and presentations (in russian)
Capacity building on-line workshop: Transforming research evidence into actionable recommendations on the example of the Baseline Assessment using Annex 2 of the Multisectoral Accountability Framework (MAF-TB) to accelerate progress to end TuberculosisPost Views: 17 Read more
The Elton John AIDS Foundation: Apply for RADIAN Unmet Need Fund grant fundingPost Views: 15 Read more
C19RM Financial Support opportunities for civil society
C19RM Technical Support opportunities for civil society
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).