Terms of Reference for the EECA Regional Platform National Focal Points to help generating requests for the Global Fund’s CRG Technical Assistance in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia
- 05.07.2021 16:53
- Post Views: 369
EHRA is looking for the experts to serve as the EECA Regional Platform National Focal Points in the following 3 countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia.
Key tasks to be conducted by the experts.
Each expert selected to become the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Point is expected to assist the civil society and communities’ representatives in relevant country in development and submission of at least 1 successful request for the CRG TA per country in 2021.
The CRG TA Request to be considered as successful if it is approved by the Global Fund’s CRG Department for TA provision.
In particular, the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Points are expected to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the civil society and communities’ representatives involved into the Global Fund related processes in each selected county about the opportunities available within the CRG TA Program.
- Provide the civil society and communities’ representatives with all relevant information about the Global Fund CRG TA Program if needed.
- Help the civil society and communities’ representatives to identify their needs for such TA, including identification of the potential problems which may need to be addressed, formulation of the objectives of such CRG TA in the context of the identified problems, as well as identification of the activities needed to be implemented as a part of the TA to address the identified problems and reach the set objectives.
- Help to ensure the coordination of the content of the TA Requests among the key national civil society stakeholders, CCM and Fund Portfolio Manager before its submission.
- Review the content of the draft TA Requests before the submission, help with its finalization if needed.
- Help to follow up with the GF Secretariat CRG Department on the results of the TA Request consideration (if needed).
Online training on the key aspects of the CRG TA Program will be provided for the selected consultants by EHRA.
Cost of services and payment order
Payments will be done for each successful CRG TA request being generated with support of the EECA Platform CRG TA National Focal Point – 700 USD per TA request (not more than 1 request per country in 2021). Of this amount 350 USD will be paid after the fact of the submission of the TA request is confirmed, and other 350 USD will be paid after the request is accepted and approved for TA provision by Global Fund CRG Department. In case the TA request is rejected by Global Fund CRG Department – the second half of the 700 USD will not be paid to the Focal Point.
Also, 300 USD to be paid after the submission of the result of mapping of CSOs and CBOs – PRs, SRs and SSRs of the Global Fund grants in each of 3 countries.
Payment should be executed for the completed services after receiving invoice and act of service rendered.
The total contract cost for the work of one consultant under this ToR in 2021 should not exceed 1 000 USD (including all taxes).
How to apply
The individual consultants are invited to submit their CV and the Letter of Interest (LoI) by e-mail referenced under title “EECA Platform CRG TA Focal Point for [name of the country you are interested to work with]” to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 19 July 2021 24:00 EET.
For more information please refer to the attached document.
Regional Civil Society Meeting “Ensuring meaningful community engagement during the development of national funding requests for Global Fund Grant Cycle 7 (GC7) in EECA in 2023”Post Views: 5 Read more
Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board MeetingСommunique on the Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board Meeting which took place on 10 – 11 of May in Hanoi, Vietnam, issued by the Developing Country NGO (DCNGO) Delegation to the Global Fund Board. Post Views: 11 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
The worsening HIV crisis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia 31.05.2023 14:36
Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board Meeting 30.05.2023 10:39
Webinar: Updates on C19RM and Pandemic Preparedness 29.05.2023 11:11