Webinar: Implementation of Component 2 of the Global Fund’s CE Strategic Initiative in Kazakhstan and Moldova in 2021 – 2023: overview and lessons learned.
- 21.11.2023 12:16
- Post Views: 8
- to inform communities and civil society in Kazakhstan and Moldova about the key activities being implemented in these counties as a part of CE SI Component 2 during 2021 – 2023, highlight their results, impact and benefits for the respective communities.
- to inform the audience about key lessons learned
- to facilitate a learning exchange among Component 2 CE SI partners
Target audience: communities of people living with and/or affected by HIV and TB in Kazakhstan and Moldova, partner organizations working with these communities in these countries.
When: November 30, 10 AM Chisinau time \ 14 PM Almaty time
Length: 1 hour
Language: Russian\English with simultaneous translation
Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtcOCrrzMpHNadLrBoRFy_m85DXkOtDg7x (registration required to participate, it could take 1 – 2 min to get registered)
- Representative of GNP+
- Representative of Positive Initiative (Moldova)
- Representatives of TB Europe Coalition
- Representative of Global Fund Secretariat CRG Team
Facilitation – EECA Regional Platform
- Welcome, brief overview of the webinar’s objective and agenda – EECA Regional Platform (5 min)
- Reminder about the CE SI and its Component 2 in particular, overall summary of the implementation of the current phase of the SI, information on the new phase of the CE SI (if any) – GF CRG Team representative (10 min)
- Presentations of the implementing partners (35 min) including:
- Brief introduction of the partner and its role in the project
- Overview of the activities completed in 2021 – 2023.
- Challenges faced, key results, impact and lessons learned
- Q&A (10 min)
Webinar: Implementation of Component 2 of the Global Fund’s CE Strategic Initiative in Kyrgyzstan in 2021 – 2023: overview and lessons learnedPost Views: 2 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Survey on community advocacy 21.11.2023 10:46