#Treatment4All – Join the Campaign!
The Campaign needs the support of NGOs from around the world in order to encourage citizens and leaders to mobilize and act as well as to relay a message and make this a global action.
Now you can join the Campaign!
Your support to the campaign can take different forms:
1. Join our Campaign by sending to Gautier (firstname.lastname@example.org) the logo of your NGOs before Friday 13thSeptember ;
It will then appear on website on dedicated page : www.treatment4all.org
2. Follow #Treatment4all on social media and don’t hesitate to use a # with publishing news or activities linked with the fight against pandemics. You can find a Twitter and Facebook @SolidariteSida and on Instagram Treatment4all;
3. Individually sign the Call for an universal access to treatment and a successful Sixth Replenishment Conference of the Global Fund;
4. Send pictures of your NGO’s staff with the Campaign logos (in pj) as a rallying sign;
5. Share the Campaign with their network of activists, influential activists, NGOs and local associations.
For more details please find links below to the Campaign website and videos:
· Website: www.treatment4all.org
· Video: https://youtu.be/G5ARy9wHV2k
· Video: https://youtu.be/uWev4QI_IXs
The Campaign was launched on June 21 at Solidays (huge annual concert in solidarity with PLWHAs around the world in Paris) and at an event at Élysée in the presence of the French President, Emmanuel Macron, and Elton John : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEtSaVqVHCg&feature=youtu.be
#Treatment4all already has the support of many personalities such as Iggy Pop, Macklemore, John Butler Trio, Groundation, Elton John, Angélique Kidjo, Monica Bellucci, Angèle, NTM, Xavier Dolan, Shirine Boutella, Guillaume Canet, William Dafoe, and many others: http://bit.ly/2xdIlvR
Global Fund Webinar: An Overview of the Application ProcessTo share information about the 2020-2022 funding cycle, the Global Fund will be hosting a series of webinars over the next few months. Post Views: 124 Read more
Global Fund Webinar: What’s New and Different for the 2020-2022 Allocation PeriodTo share information about the 2020-2022 funding cycle, the Global Fund will be hosting a series of webinars over the next few months. Post Views: 22 Read more
Countries increase their support to the Global FundDuring the G7 Summit in Biarritz, France, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced a pledge of €1 billion for the upcoming three-year period, representing a 17.6% increase. Post Views: 47 Read more
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Global Fund Webinar: An Overview of the Application Process 13.09.2019 14:30
#Treatment4All - Join the Campaign! 09.09.2019 17:53
WHO is looking for best practices of psychosocial support 09.09.2019 10:44