#Treatment4All – Join the Campaign!
The Campaign needs the support of NGOs from around the world in order to encourage citizens and leaders to mobilize and act as well as to relay a message and make this a global action.
Now you can join the Campaign!
Your support to the campaign can take different forms:
1. Join our Campaign by sending to Gautier (firstname.lastname@example.org) the logo of your NGOs before Friday 13thSeptember ;
It will then appear on website on dedicated page : www.treatment4all.org
2. Follow #Treatment4all on social media and don’t hesitate to use a # with publishing news or activities linked with the fight against pandemics. You can find a Twitter and Facebook @SolidariteSida and on Instagram Treatment4all;
3. Individually sign the Call for an universal access to treatment and a successful Sixth Replenishment Conference of the Global Fund;
4. Send pictures of your NGO’s staff with the Campaign logos (in pj) as a rallying sign;
5. Share the Campaign with their network of activists, influential activists, NGOs and local associations.
For more details please find links below to the Campaign website and videos:
· Website: www.treatment4all.org
· Video: https://youtu.be/G5ARy9wHV2k
· Video: https://youtu.be/uWev4QI_IXs
The Campaign was launched on June 21 at Solidays (huge annual concert in solidarity with PLWHAs around the world in Paris) and at an event at Élysée in the presence of the French President, Emmanuel Macron, and Elton John : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEtSaVqVHCg&feature=youtu.be
#Treatment4all already has the support of many personalities such as Iggy Pop, Macklemore, John Butler Trio, Groundation, Elton John, Angélique Kidjo, Monica Bellucci, Angèle, NTM, Xavier Dolan, Shirine Boutella, Guillaume Canet, William Dafoe, and many others: http://bit.ly/2xdIlvR
Letter to Global Fund on the emergency with sustainability of harm reduction in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria and RomaniaIn advance of the upcoming 42nd meeting of the Board of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (the Global Fund) as well as the Global Fund Regional Meeting for Eastern Europe and Central Asia to take place in Istanbul on 26-27 November, 2019, forty two (42) civil society and community organisations and networks […] Read more
Global Fund Webinar: the Tailored for National Strategic Plans Application ApproachTo support a preparation for the next funding cycle, the Global Fund will continue hosting its series of webinars over the next few months. Post Views: 53 Read more
Global Fund Webinar: the Tailored for Focused Portfolios and Tailored for Transition Application ApproachesTo support a preparation for the next funding cycle, the Global Fund will continue hosting its series of webinars over the next few months. Post Views: 191 Read more
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Global Fund Webinar: the Program Continuation Application Approach 31.10.2019 10:52
Global Fund Webinar: the Full Review Application Approach 31.10.2019 10:47