Capacity building on-line workshop: Transforming research evidence into actionable recommendations on the example of the Baseline Assessment using Annex 2 of the Multisectoral Accountability Framework (MAF-TB) to accelerate progress to end Tuberculosis
- 21.07.2021 21:08
- Post Views: 90
On July 30, 2021, from 2 p.m. till 5.30. p.m. Kyiv time TB Europe Coalition invites you to participate in capacity building on-line workshop transforming research evidence into actionable recommendations on the example of the Baseline Assessment using Annex 2 of the Multisectoral Accountability Framework (MAF-TB) to accelerate progress to end Tuberculosis.
For participation in on-line workshop, the candidate must complete the registration form by the end of the day on July 28, 2021: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpdu-pqTwvGdM3qolbfcnqE0mg2oPOP_1R
Attention! The number of participants in the on-line workshop is limited and the organizer reserves the right to close registration for the event as soon as the participant limit is reached.
Important! Based on the results of the on-line workshop, each participant will receive an electronic certificate.
What will the on-line workshop participants learn?
1. The findings of the MAF-TB/Annex 2 Baseline Assessment in the 5 pilot countries of the EECA region.
2. The data collection approach, success and lessons learned on launching the assessments in 5 pilot countries of the EECA region.
3. The principles and methods of the analysis of the research evidence and approaches to transfer findings into actionable recommendations.
4. Will contribute to the formation of the actionable regional recommendations to strengthen the meaningful engagement of civil society and TB affected communities in multisectoral collaboration and accountability to end TB.
Speakers of the on-line workshop:
- Amrita Daftary, consultant on qualitative research methods, York University (Canada)
- Yuliya Chorna, international expert, consultant of the regional research team
- Ievgeniia Lukash, expert-sociologist of the regional research team
- Natalia Kamenska, consultant of the regional research team
- Yuliia Kalancha, Executive Director of TB Europe Coalition (TBEC)
What will the speakers of the on-line workshop talk about?
- Applying qualitative evidence synthesis from findings to policymaking
- Design and methodology of the auxiliary data collection for MAF-TB Checklist/Annex 2 and analysis framework
- Presenting evidence synthesis based on the five country reports based on MAF-TB
- Applying evidence judgment criteria to findings synthesized from the countries’ assessments and develop regional recommendations
- Stages and partnerships to launch the MAF-TB assessment
- Lessons from the MAF-TB assessment process.
How the on-line workshop will be held?
3 hr. 30 min. capacity building on-line workshop will be held in an on-line format (ZOOM-conference) using presentation, lecture training material, group work, and facilitated discussions.
Language: En/Ru (simultaneous translation).
Questions related to the on-line workshop you can address to the program manager of the TBEC Mariia Chuprynska by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* * *
Capacity building on-line workshop organized by TBEC within the grant implemented in the countries of the EECA region “Challenge Facility for Civil Society” EECA grant funded by Stop TB Partnership, “Long term capacity strengthening of Community Networks and Organizations of People Affected by TB” Community, Rights, and Gender grant funded by the Global Fund and Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) grant.
Technical assistance provision within the Global Fund’s CRG TA program: an example from Tajikistan(2019 – 2020)Post Views: 3 Read more
Community-Led Monitoring in the Context of COVID-19 (CLM C19RM) – Short-term Technical AssistancePost Views: 3 Read more
C19RM Financial Support opportunities for civil society
C19RM Technical Support opportunities for civil society
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).