WEBINAR: Short-Term Technical Assistance to support community engagement in the development of new funding requests for the next Global Fund funding cycle 2023 – 2025
- 25.07.2022 22:22
- Post Views: 102
When: 29th of July, 2.30 pm Kyiv time
Length: 1 hour
Language: Russian with simultaneous translation into English
How to access: please register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkf-GhpzosGtcv0LNhy1DbnNnvgOr_4YIZ
- Maria Golovanevskaya, Senior Program Officer, Community Engagement, CRG SI 2020-2022, The Global Fund
- Ivan Varentsov, Coordinator of the EECA Regional Platform for Communication and Coordination
Aim: to inform the civil society and communities’ representatives in EECA about the Short-Term Technical Assistance available within the Global Fund’s Community Engagement Strategic Initiative (formerly known as Community, Rights and Gender Strategic Initiative) to support civil society engagement into the development of new funding requests for the Global Fund grants for the next allocation period 2023 – 2025 (NFM4).
Target audience: NGO and communities’ representatives from the EECA countries eligible to receive an allocation for the 2023 – 2025 cycle.
- Brief overview of the Global Fund’s Community Engagement Strategic Initiative and its short-term TA component
- Reviewing adaptions to the short-term TA program to support community engagement during NFM4:
- Overview of short-term TA support for NFM4, and steps to submit the TA request
- Overview of the revised TA Request form for NFM4
- Current list of TA Providers
- The EECA Regional Platform and its role in supporting CE SI short-term TA
Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board MeetingСommunique on the Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board Meeting which took place on 10 – 11 of May in Hanoi, Vietnam, issued by the Developing Country NGO (DCNGO) Delegation to the Global Fund Board. Post Views: 7 Read more
Webinar: Updates on C19RM and Pandemic PreparednessPost Views: 9 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
The worsening HIV crisis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia 31.05.2023 14:36
Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board Meeting 30.05.2023 10:39
Webinar: Updates on C19RM and Pandemic Preparedness 29.05.2023 11:11