Take part in a survey for EECA civil society representatives on the new Global Fund’s strategy
- 10.12.2020 19:50
- Post Views: 158
The Global Fund’s consultation regarding its post-2022 strategy is advancing. The Global Fund’s Community, Rights and Gender Department commissioned Eurasian Harm Reduction Association to consult civil society and community stakeholders from Eastern European and Central Asian on the following topics identified in the previous round of consultations:
- The Global Fund’s role in Global Health Security
- The Global Fund’s future role in RSSH to achieve universal health coverage
- Strengthening partnerships to improve program effectiveness
- Equity, human rights, and gender
- Community and civil society engagement and leadership in the response
- Sustainability of HIV and TB response and transition to domestic funding
We ask you to fill the survey in English or Russian at the following links:
Link Russian: https://ru.surveymonkey.com/r/BHLQL3G
Link English: https://ru.surveymonkey.com/r/G2GHSTC
Who should fill the survey
Community and civil society actors that are:
- Familiar with the Global Fund
- From or working in Eastern Europe, Southeastern Europe and Central Asia
- From or working in countries that received Global Fund’s grants in the last 8 years
What topic(s) and perspective
- You can choose to comment only one or few of the six abovementioned topics.
- Reflect from your community, country or regional perspective what the Global Fund’s role should be in post-2022 period
- Offer examples and arguments to back your views what to continue, what to add, what to do less and what to revise.
16 December 2020
How the results will be used
- In addition to the survey, 4 sub-regional focus group discussions and 10 interviews will be conducted.
- All inputs will be summarized and prioritized at a regional consultation with nearly 20 regional networks.
- The consultation report will be submitted to the Global Fund before the upcoming Regional Partnership Forum
Additional information about the topics
We extracted a summary of the previous stages of strategy consultations by the Global Fund so far on the six topics and some additional background information (available at this link). If you have written suggestions/additional materials on the topics, please do share via email to email@example.com by December 16.
Global Fund post-2022 strategy: Report of the community and civil society consultation in Eastern Europe and Central AsiaPost Views: 44 Read more
TB-REP 2.0 virtual launch of the regional communities rights and gender (CRG) overview reportThe virtual meeting on December 17 will launch the regional CRG overview, take stock of specific countries learning and discuss tangible ways forward adapted to specific context for the EECA region. The provisional program is attached for convenience. Read more
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).