EXTENDED: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: consultant to document successful case of the Global Fund’s CE Technical Assistance provision in Moldova in 2022 – 2023
- 20.06.2023 09:48
- Post Views: 70
|Consultant to document successful case of CE TA provision in Moldova
|RFP Closing Date and time:
|23:59 EET on July 10, 2023
|Proposal Submission Address:
Since 2017 Eurasian Harm Reduction Association is being the host of the EECA regional Platform for Communication and Coordination. One of the EHRA responsibilities in its role as EECA Regional Platform is to promote the Global Fund’s Community Engagement Technical Assistance Program among civil society and communities’ representatives involved into the Global Fund related processes in EECA countries.
To better inform and motivate CSOs and CBOs in the region as well as to use the Technical Assistance (TA) available within this Program in future, EHRA is planning to document a successful case of CE TA provision in Moldova in 2022 – 2023.
In June 2022 civil society in Moldova requested assistance within the CE TA Program to ensure the meaningful engagement of community and civil society representatives into the GC7 county dialogue related processes in 2022 – 2023. Moldova submitted its new GC7 funding request in May 2023.
Objectives of the tender and key tasks of the consultant:
EHRA is looking for the consultant to help with documentation of this case of CE TA provision.
The consultant is expected:
- To propose the format and structure of the case study to be developed as a result of the documentation.
- To collect all required information needed to document the case of CE TA provision in Moldova in 2023. The methods of data collection should include:
– desk review of all documents (TA requests, ToRs for the TA providers as well as for the TA experts, TA budgets, final reports on the TA provision, documents resulted from the TA etc.) related to the provided TA;
– interviews with the representatives of the following key stakeholders: TA recipient, TA provider, GF CRG Department, experts involved into the TA provision, other national direct beneficiaries of the TA being provided (not less than 4 interviews altogether).
- To develop a case study describing the successful case of CE TA provision in Moldova in 2022 – 2023.
Document presenting the description of the preselected successful case of CE TA provision in Moldova in 2022 – 2023.
The length of the document should not exceed 7 pages including the 1-page summary of the successful TA case. The examples of the similar case studies documenting successful cases of CRG TA provision in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Georgia and Kyrgyzstan are available at EECA Platform website.
The language of the resulted document should be English or Russian.
- By 10th of July – to propose the format and structure of the final document to be developed.
- By 15th of July – to identify the key stakeholders to be interviewed and start data collection.
- By 15th of August – to provide EHRA with the draft case study for feedback and comments.
- By 30th of August – to provide EHRA with the final product.
Cost of services
The total contract cost for the work of the consultant under this ToR should not exceed 1 200 EUR (including all taxes).
An evaluation panel will assess the extent to which proposals submitted in response to this announcement meet the evaluation criteria below.
The minimum technical score is 90. Only candidates with a minimum score of 90 points out of a maximum of 100 are considered eligible for the assignment. Consultants with proven work experience in the community organization would be given priority.
The candidates with the highest technical score that meets the requirement will be invited for negotiation of the agreement.
|Good understanding of the Global Fund CRG TA Program (should be clear from LoI)
|Knowledge of, and access to, relevant stakeholders to be interviewed as well as to the other relevant sources of information (should be clear from LoI)
|Experience of undertaking similar assessments and a strong record of adherence to evidenced-based approaches (should be clear from CV and LoI)
|Proven set of skills for interviewing, conducting a literature review, and writing (should be clear from CV and LoI)
Additionally, the consultants should have:
- No conflict of interest (should be declared in the Letter of Interest);
- Fluent English and Georgian languages (Russian is preferable)
How to apply
To be eligible as an EHRA consultant, any organization or individual must comply with the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association Code of Ethics.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
1. CV with the relevant information
2. Letter of Interest (LoI)
Please submit your proposal to the firstname.lastname@example.org till the 10th of July 2023 23:59 EET.
In the subject line of your e-mail please indicate the RFP number EHRA-06-32, the title “Consultant to document successful case of CE TA provision in Moldova” and your name. Otherwise, the application will not be considered.
ATTENTION. If these documents are not submitted in full, the participant will not be allowed to take part in the tender.
Interested consultants should pay attention to the following conditions:
• This RFP shall not be interpreted as a contract or obligation of any kind. This invitation to tender does not in any way oblige EHRA to enter into contracts, nor does it oblige EHRA to pay any costs incurred in preparing and submitting applications.
• Participants must confirm that the cost of the works specified in the application are valid for a period of at least 24 months from the date of the competition.
• During the evaluation period, EHRA reserves the right to ask candidates to complete an additional task in the form of simultaneous interpretation.
• Based on the results of the tender, a contract for the provision of services will be signed with the winners. The contract is not an employment contract. Payment of all taxes and social insurance is the responsibility of the contractor. Further work will be carried out in accordance with the request of EHRA, which will indicate the timing and other specific conditions.
New $10m USAID RFP for Central Asia MDR-TB ProgramsPost Views: 15 Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
Newsletter #1, February 2024 26.02.2024 12:10
Third Call for proposal CEECA EMERGENCY SUPPORT FUND 15.02.2024 11:41
New $10m USAID RFP for Central Asia MDR-TB Programs 30.01.2024 12:39