The Elton John AIDS Foundation’s Robert Key Memorial Fund: Apply for Grants of up to £10,000!
- Post Views: 0
The Elton John AIDS Foundation (EJAF) accepts grant applications for its different kinds of grant programs. One of them is Robert Key Memorial Fund. The applications for these grants can be accepted anytime with no specific deadline. The foundation seeks to fund frontline programmes that help to alleviate the pain – whether physical, emotional or financial – of those living with, affected by or at risk of HIV/AIDS, and to continue the fight against this worldwide pandemic so that no one is left behind.
Grants are open to organisations that can demonstrate an immediate, tangible benefit for individuals living with HIV. Up till now, the Foundation has supported 1,359 projects with total grant award £80 million.
Applications will be considered for awards of up to £10,000 per year on a rolling basis and may be for single or multi-year programmes.
The Foundation is committed to:
- No more discrimination
- No more new HIV infections
- No more AIDS deaths
- Applicant’s organization must operate in one of the programme countries mentioned below.
- Applicants must be a registered charity/not-for-profit/NGO that
- Must not exceed £10,000 per year
- Can be for 1 or 2 years in length
- Must provide an immediate and tangible benefit to People Living with HIV
- Proposals must be for a specific project and demonstrate a clear need for support.
- Types of programmes considered under the Robert Key Memorial Fund are:
- Small scale interventions or projects working with People Living with HIV
- Projects that fight stigma and discrimination against People Living with HIV
- Immediate services such as urgent care or medical interventions for PLHIV
- Types of programmes would not be supported under the Robert Key Memorial Fund are:
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
- Awareness raising/prevention
- Behaviour change
- Programmes that re-grant or provide sub-grants to other organisations
- General running/operational costs for your organisation
- Research Projects
Eligible Countries from EECA: Russian Federation and Ukraine.
For more information, please visit Elton John Foundation website.
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
UNODC: HIV/AIDS Grants for Civil Society Organizations 07.03.2017 06:29
MAC AIDS Fund International Grants 17.01.2017 03:23