EHRA is looking for for the expert to develop and facilitate Workshop in Azerbaijan
- 26.04.2018 15:39
- Post Views: 806
The workshop is going to take place in Baku (Azerbaijan) on 7 – 8 of June 2018.
Objectives of the workshop are to:
- To build knowledge on the processes with regard to the transition of national HIV/AIDS and TB responses from Global Fund support to national funding;
- To understand the possible consequences for HIV\TB programs if the planned transition is not well-managed, including looking at examples of some other countries in the region;
- To understand the importance of the involvement of civil society and communities’ representatives in all stages of the transition processes and the existing opportunities and entry points for such involvement;
- To understand what HIV and TB services and program components are the most vulnerable within the transition process in Azerbaijan and to plan the possible actions in 2018 to insure their sustainability;
- To discuss and identify the possible content of the request for TA for civil society and communities in Azerbaijan within the GF CRG TA Program
The working languages of the workshop will be Russian and Azerbaijanian.
How to apply
The candidates are invited to submit their CV, Letter of interest and state the daily rate in USD (including the taxes) by e-mail referenced under title “Consultant to develop and facilitate S&T Workshop in Azerbaijan” to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 03 of May 2018 24:00 EET.
Please see more information in the document below
Аssessment of the sustainability of the opioid agonist therapy programme in the context of transition from donor support to domestic funding in BelarusThis assessment has been initiated by the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association to assess the progress in reaching sustainability of the opioid agonist therapy (OAT) programme in the Republic of Belarus in the context of transition from donor support to domestic funding. The sustainability assessment of the OAT programme in the Republic of Belarus in 2020 was […] Read more
Аssessment of the sustainability of the opioid agonist therapy programme in the context of transition from donor support to domestic funding in TajikistanThis assessment has been initiated by the Eurasian Harm Reduction Association to assess the progress in reaching sustainability of the opioid agonist therapy (OAT) programme in the Republic of Tajikistan in the context of transition from donor support to domestic funding. Post Views: 632 Read more
Global Fund Strategy Development – Open Consultation QuestionsCOVID-19 is radically altering global health, politics and economics, and the impact upon programs fighting HIV, TB and malaria will likely be tremendous. The new pandemic could completely derail our vast efforts of the past 20 years. At the same time, it has galvanized public awareness on global health security in a way that builds […] Read more
Services for migrants and refugees from Ukraine – HIV/TB care with a focus on key populations
Due to the increasing flows of refugees from Ukraine because of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the EECA Regional Platform created a spreadsheet to fill contacts details of face-to-face and online services for refugees and migrants (with a focus on HIV/TB care and key population groups).
If you provide such services or know verified providers, please fill out the spreadsheet at your earliest convenience, and, please, update it as more verified information is available. These can be services for national citizens if they are also accessible to international migrants and refugees.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
The worsening HIV crisis in Eastern Europe and Central Asia 31.05.2023 14:36
Key Outcomes from the 49th Global Fund Board Meeting 30.05.2023 10:39
Webinar: Updates on C19RM and Pandemic Preparedness 29.05.2023 11:11