Request for Proposals. Grants to support the meaningful involvement of the civil society and communities’ representatives from EECA countries into the country dialogue processes related to the development of the national C19RM Funding Requests
- 27.04.2021 07:58
- Post Views: 206
The Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) invites initiative groups, organizations of communities of people living with or affected by HIV and TB, as well as non-governmental HIV and TB focused organizations being involved into the implementation of Global Fund grants at the national level in EECA countries, and also those being involved in the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to apply for grants to support the meaningful involvement of the civil society and communities’ representatives from EECA countries into the country dialogue processes related to the development of the national C19RM Funding Requests.
LIST OF POSSIBLE ACTIVITIES FOR SUPPORT (These are just examples. You may suggest your own activities):
• Conducting a needs assessment among representatives of a particular community in the context of the impact of and response on COVID-19;
• Conducting face-to-face meetings in order to identify interventions of a most priority for the representatives of a particular community to be included in the national C19RM funding request;
• Moderation of the online discussions with representatives of various communities in order to develop proposals for submission to the CCM. Expert to protocol such discussions and develop a final document with proposals; etc.
IMPLEMENTATION TIME: May – July 2021
LANGUAGES: Russian and English
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS:
- be registered as a legal entity in one of the EECA countries which received allocation within the Global Fund’s COVID-19 Response Mechanism; in case of initiative group, it should have a financial agent registered in one of such EECA countries.
- only NGOs, non-for-profit organizations can apply. Initiative groups also can apply, but their financial agent should be NGO or non-for-profit organization.
- work with / represent / provide services / advocate for the needs of key populations affected by HIV and / or TB at the national level.
- Ensure coordination and consolidation of the content of the grant proposal with key non-governmental sector partners in the country involved into the development of the national C19RM funding request.
No more than 6 grants will be awarded for the period up to three months of implementation. The indicative budget for each grant is US $ 5,000. The EHRA could consider more ambitious applications, if justified.
Application deadline: May 10, 2021, 23:59 CET.
Applications will be considered and a decision on applications will be made as soon as they are received, and therefore it is recommended to submit applications as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send the following documents by 10th of May 2021 23:59 CET to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Filled application form, signed with the organization director or responsible representative.
- Filled work plan and budget in Excel format.
- Annex 1 – Registration document of the organization.
Applicants who have submitted an incomplete package of documents will not be considered as tender participants!
EHRA-members Online course “Sustainability and survival: reresilience for civil society organisations”Post Views: 56 Read more
Webinar: Implementation of the Component 2 of the Global Fund’s CRG Strategic Initiative in Kyrgyzstan (2021 – 2023): activities focused on young people who use drugs, sex workers, and of people affected by TBPost Views: 142 Read more
C19RM Financial Support opportunities for civil society
C19RM Technical Support opportunities for civil society
EECA Regional Platform COVID Alert System
If you are aware about any COVID-related issues which have impacted the work of the Global Fund supported HIV and TB programs in your country – please complete the form and provide us with any of such information.
Regional Platform – EECA
This web-resource is a part of new regional communication and coordination project “Regional Civil Society and Community Support, Coordination and Communication Platform - EECA”, implemented by Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA).
2021 “Gender and HIV” Grants for EECA and SEE countries 11.05.2021 17:05